Skip to content
Due to Covid policies, please phone House of Lily Koi to arrange your appointment: 778.351.3018
Consignment Contract Terms & Conditions
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for drop-off on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. If these days do not work for you, please let us know and we can make an arrangement with you.
- This is a by season contract (Fall/Winter – September 1 to Jan. 31 or Spring/Summer – Feb 1 to Aug. 31).
- All consignors will receive 40% of the FINAL SELLING PRICE. This may vary from the original estimate due to sales, promotions and the current retail market.
- A $2.00 steaming fee will be applied to any item deemed in need of pressing by HLK.
- We are not responsible for theft, damage or loss of any item.
- All items to be consigned are to be clean and pressed and on hangers to store standards. Your hangers will be returned.
- HLK is responsible for documenting consigned items and any monies owed to you.
- An itemized list of your consigned items can be picked up or emailed by request.
- Consignors are responsible for notifying the House of Lily Koi at the end of each consignment season for payment. Store credit may be applied at HLK.
- Our return and payout policy is all items and cheques must be claimed no later than 30 days after the consignment season. Deadline for the Fall/Winter season is February 28, and the deadline for the Spring/Summer season is Sept 30. Any payouts or consigned items that are not picked up past the end of season date will become property of HLK.
- It is the responsibility of the consignor to contact HLK for all payouts and return unsold items that they have requested to be returned.
Please notify HLK 24 hours in advance to prepare your returns and payout.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.